Hi! We are Manyone
A new breed that combines the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. We’re built to help businesses drive strategic change led by world-class execution at speed. A consultancy designed for tomorrow.
We’re a rapidly growing organisation, with an ever-increasing international footprint. Our teams work from 12 offices in 10 countries. From London to Singapore, Denmark to Sao Paolo, Manyone is a global team of teams.
At our new office in London, we’re looking for a Lead Designer to join our growing team. As a Lead Designer, you'll be part of a tightly-knit team working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver industry-shaping design and strategy solutions to businesses both in the UK and worldwide.
In your role, you’ll be working closely with clients in shaping their user-centred strategies and future-proof experiences and concepts. You’ll understand the power of meaningful digital experiences and articulate what this means for both users and businesses.
- you can provide strategic direction on the development of digital applications, services and interfaces
- you can produce design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, in close collaboration with fellow Manyones
- design and facilitate workshops with users, customers and colleagues
- mentor and lead other members of the team to develop talent, provide direction, and oversee output and projects
- plan and lead midsize to large projects, including work scoping and developing strong client relationships
- contribute and assisting the business development by preparing proposals, scoping projects, and convincing clients of the value of strategic design
- you have a curious mind that can solve complex design problems by turning ideas into actual design solutions
We’ll be a great match if:
- you hold excellent and proven UX/UI design skills
- you can fluently use tools like Axure, Figma, Principle, Sketch, and Adobe CC
- you can look back at 8 years or more of professional experience from a similar, highly collaborative and adaptive environment where projects and challenges come in all shapes and sizes
- you have excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written.
We hope you’ll choose us
Because we offer:
- A cool work environment in our brand new office space in London
- Flexibility to choose where you want to work - At Manyone London, we operate a hybrid working model
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays (for both local and remote employees)
- A truly international work environment with the opportunity to work across teams, locations and cultures
- Continual learning and development opportunities – An individual personal development time and financial budget per annum; and participation in internal and external events and conferences
- A health benefits program
- The chance to join one of the world’s fastest growing, independent strategic design consultancy
- The ability to spend time and have fun working with great people and some inspirational design leaders
- More benefits we’re eager to share with you in person
We are a strategy-design hybrid combining the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. Built to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution—a consultancy designed for today and tomorrow.
Our team of 300+ designers and strategists are on a fantastic journey to create a better future for businesses, people and planet. From our 12 offices in 10 countries, we work with leading global companies such as Amazon, Novo Nordisk, Microsoft, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa, TSB Bank and many more from our twelve offices across Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
Learn more about Manyone by exploring the Manyone Way: https://manyone.com