Hi! We are Manyone
A new breed that combines the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. We’re built to help businesses drive strategic change led by world-class execution at speed. A consultancy designed for tomorrow.
We’re a rapidly growing organization, with an ever-increasing international footprint. Our teams work from 14 offices in 12 countries. From London to Singapore, Denmark to Sao Paolo, Manyone is a global team of teams.
We are opening a completely new branch in Zurich and are looking for you! A Senior Strategist who wants to be part of a tightly-knit team working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver industry-shaping design and strategy solutions to businesses both in Switzerland and worldwide.
Do what you love
As a Senior Strategist you will combine qualitative-quantitative research, organizational and market analysis, and problem-solving and business planning methods into strategic recommendations. This role works in partnership with UX Design, service design and creative technology.
- You design and revolutionize the digital platforms of tomorrow based on well-founded methods, specialist know-how and creative flair
- Therefore, you have an accurate sense of brands and their business challenges in the digital age.
- You look radically through the glasses of the user and develop value-creating and innovative solutions that make our everyday life easier and, above all, better
- You conduct user and market research and turn insights into ideas
- You foster client relationships, leveraging your expertise on business strategic topics
- You solve complex problems and create meaningful concepts for a fast-paced, changing world
- You are the chief storyteller with the ability to create a visualization of concepts.
- You will inspire colleagues and clients as you deliver thought-provoking leadership and strategic direction
- You provide senior supervision and contribution to large accounts and business development opportunities
What makes us curious
- You have at least 8+ years of experience in the conception and implementation of user centered UX projects and solutions in a comparable environment.
- Delivered digital innovation projects both directly and by coordinating more junior resources
- You have solid experience to drive creative process, lead intellectual agenda, engage senior clients, guide and motivate project teams
- You adopt, apply and contribute to improving Manyone´s strategy frameworks and approaches
- Experience in creating convincing presentations and workshop set-ups - and successfully representing them in front of the client
- You think analytically, are solution-oriented and have a strategic approach.
- You are entrepreneurial and love understanding the world in all its colors and forms
- You call Switzerland your home :)
We hope you choose us
Because we offer:
- Manyhomes: A truly international work environment with the opportunity to work across teams and cultures + spend a week per year in one of our 14 offices (we pay for flights & accommodation)
- Trust: You decide when you want to collaborate with colleagues in the office and when you need some focused time at home
- If you do come to the office: A brand new office space with lots of room to be creative together and state-of-the-art equipment
- No design divas – at Manyone we value true collaboration and shared learning
- Tons of learning and development opportunities + a dedicated 1.000€ annual development budget and paid time off
- Tax-Free Benefits that cover mobility-, health- and many more budgets
- We understand the struggles parents might be facing in terms of childcare, that’s why we added 2 more child-sick days to the statutory amount
Help us shape everything that’s next.
We are a strategy-design hybrid combining the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. Built to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution—a consultancy designed for today and tomorrow.
Our team of 300+ designers and strategists are on a fantastic journey to create a better future for businesses, people and the planet. We work with leading global companies such as Amazon, Novo Nordisk, Microsoft, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa, and many more from our eleven offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Visit manyone.com/way to learn more about who we are and the company we’re building.
Note that you can apply for this job in English or in German.