Hi! We are Manyone
A new breed that combines the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. We’re built to help businesses drive strategic change led by world-class design execution at speed.
A consultancy designed for tomorrow.
We’re a rapidly growing organization, with an ever-increasing international footprint. Our teams work from 16 offices in 14 countries. From London to Singapore, Denmark to Sao Paolo, Manyone is a global team of teams.
For our new branch in Munich, we’re looking for you! A Growth Manager who wants to be part of a tightly knit team, working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver industry-shaping design and strategy solutions to businesses both in Germany and worldwide.
Do what you love
With your background in Industrial or Product Design or Mechanical Engineering and your existing network of customers specifically in the DACH region, you help us spot amazing opportunities with new and existing clients in everything that involves the design and development of physical products & systems. Together with our project teams around the globe, you will deliver meaningful experiences for our clients and their industries.
- Expanding our client portfolio in Europe with a focus on industrial design, mechanical engineering and/or physical-digital product experiences
- Building new and strong client relationships based on trust, results, and a relentless focus on quality in everything we do
- Work together with Manyone’s strategists and designers to offer valuable advice to clients about both existing and potential projects within the industrial design space
- Manage some of our most valuable client accounts related to physical-digital products focused on industrial/mechanical design
What makes us curious
- You have an extended network of DACH-based world-class brands, with a strong focus on industrial and mechanical design
- You have played an active role in business development with both new and existing clients
- A track record of delivering design projects within, especially in physical design
- At least five years experience in a similar, highly collaborative and adaptive environment where projects and challenges come in all shapes and sizes
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to travel periodically
We hope you choose us
Because we offer:
- Manyhomes: A truly international work environment with the opportunity to work across teams and cultures + spend a week per year in one of our 16 offices (we pay for flights & accommodation)
- Trust: You decide when you want to collaborate with colleagues in the office and when you need some focused time at home
- If you do come to the office: A brand new office space with lots of room to be creative together and state-of-the-art equipment
- No design divas – at Manyone we value true collaboration and shared learning
- Tons of learning and development opportunities + a dedicated 1.000€ annual development budget and paid time off
- Tax-Free Benefits that cover mobility-, health- and many more budgets
- We understand the struggles parents might be facing in terms of childcare, that’s why we added 2 more child-sick days to the statutory amount
Help us shape everything that’s next
Manyone is the strategy-design consultancy. We’re shaping everything that’s next with clarity, creativity, and conviction.
Our team of 350+ designers and strategists fuels forward-thinking businesses such as Amazon, Novo Nordisk, Microsoft, Deutsche Telekom, and Lufthansa to accelerate game-changing strategies, products, and services. With a seamless fusion of strategy and design as the instrument, we make futures tangible, change possible, and visions happen.
Visit manyone.com/way to learn more about who we are and the company we’re building.
Note that you can apply for this job in English or in German.