Hi! We are Manyone
A new breed that combines the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. We’re built to help businesses drive strategic change led by world-class execution at speed. A consultancy designed for tomorrow.
We’re a rapidly growing organisation, with an ever-increasing international footprint. Our teams work from 13 offices in 11 countries. From London to Singapore, Denmark to Sao Paolo, Manyone is a global team of teams.
For our Cologne branch, we’re looking for you! A Senior UX Designer who wants to be part of a tightly-knit team working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver industry-shaping design and strategy solutions to businesses both in Germany and worldwide.
Do what you love
In your position as a Senior UX Designer, you’ll be working closely with clients in shaping their user-centred strategies and future-proof experiences and concepts. You’ll understand the power of meaningful digital experiences and articulate what this means for both users and businesses.
- You can provide strategic direction on the development of digital applications, services and interfaces
- You can produce prototypes, iterate – and nerd the details in close collaboration with fellow Manyones
- You can design and facilitate workshops with users, customers and colleagues
- You can lead and be part of the strategy-design process, from pitching and scoping to insights and launch
- You can act as a mentor for other designers
- You have a curious mind that can solve complex design problems by turning ideas into actual design solutions
What makes us curious
- You hold excellent and proven UX design skills
- You can fluently use tools like Axure, Figma, Principle, Sketch, and Adobe CC
- You can look back at five years or more of professional experience from a similar, highly collaborative and adaptive environment where projects and challenges come in all shapes and sizes
- You have excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written.
We hope you’ll choose us
Because we offer:
- Manyhomes: A truly international work environment with the opportunity to work across teams and cultures + spend a week per year in one of our 13 offices (we pay flights & accommodation)
- Trust: You decide when you want to collaborate with colleagues in the office and when you need some focus time at home
- If you do come to the office: A brand new office space with lots of room to be creative together and state of the art equipment
- No design divas – at Manyone we value true collaboration and shared learning
- Tons of learning and development opportunities + a dedicated 1.000€ annual development budget & paid time off
- Tax-Free Benefits that cover mobility-, health- and many more budgets
- We understand the struggles parents might be facing in terms of childcare, that’s why we added 2 more child-sick days to the statuatory amount
Help us shape everything that’s next.
We are a strategy-design hybrid combining the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. Built to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution—a consultancy designed for today and tomorrow.
Our team of 250+ designers and strategists are on a fantastic journey to create a better future for businesses, people and planet. We work with leading global companies such as Amazon, Novo Nordisk, Microsoft, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa, and many more from our eleven offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Visit manyone.com/way to learn more about who we are and the company we’re building.
Note that you can apply for this job in English or in German.