We are Manyone. We're built to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution. We are a hybrid strategic design partner combining the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. Shaping everything that's next.
We’re looking for a Design Manager
A Design Manager, as we’ll call you – makes projects come true. You’ll be managing projects and the relationship with clients while working closely with our project teams to create and deliver meaningful experiences.
As a Design Manager, you'll be part of a tightly-knit team working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver industry-shaping solutions to businesses both in one of our German offices (Frankfurt or Cologne) and worldwide.
You won't find any design divas at Manyone. It's all about collaboration, making it happen and leaning into everything that's next – a fun and inclusive environment that favors curiosity and adaptiveness.
- Build strong client relationships based on trust, results, and a relentless focus on quality in everything we do
- Ensure that the team delivers projects on time and target
- Work together with Manyone’s strategists and designers to offer valuable advice to clients about both existing and potential projects
- Partner with program owners / workstream leads to manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks, and challenges
- Identify and facilitate solutions to challenges, and provide support for onboarding, trainings, workshops, brainstorming sessions, documentation, communication, etc.
- Manage client stakeholders with administrative processes like procurement, invoicing, etc.
What we're looking for:
- Proven project management skills including project scoping and planning, and setting the direction for a project team
- That you can play an active role in business development with both new and existing clients
- A track record of delivering design projects within, for example, digital, UX and service design
- Experience with various project management tools
- At least five years’ experience from a similar, highly collaborative and adaptive environment where projects and challenges come in all shapes and sizes
- A positive approach and readiness to always help your colleagues
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbally and written.
- A cool work environment in Cologne or Frankfurt
- A truly international work environment with the opportunity to work across teams and cultures
- Work from home flexibility
- A public transport monthly pass to get there or your own Jobrad
- Health benefits program: Choose from a wide variety i.e. fitness club, cook at home box etc.
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- More benefits we’re eager to share with you in person
We are a strategy-design hybrid combining the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. Built to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution—a consultancy designed for today and tomorrow.
Our team of 250+ designers and strategists are on a fantastic journey to create a better future for businesses, people and planet. We work with leading global companies such as Amazon, Novo Nordisk, Microsoft, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa, and many more from our eleven offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Visit manyone.com/way to learn more about who we are and the company we’re building.
You can apply for this position in English or in German