Hi! We are Manyone
A new breed that combines the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. We’re built to help businesses drive strategic change led by world-class execution at speed. A consultancy designed for tomorrow.
We’re a rapidly growing organization, with an ever-increasing international footprint. Our teams work from 14 offices in 12 countries. From London to Singapore, Denmark to Sao Paolo, Manyone is a global team of teams.
For our Cologne branch, we’re looking for you! A Senior Strategic Designer who wants to be part of a tightly-knit team working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver industry-shaping design and strategy solutions to businesses both in Germany and worldwide.
Do what you love
In your position as a Senior Strategic Designer, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end design perspective of new services and experiences. You will identify and map opportunities for end-users and the client organisation across all touchpoints within both digital and non-digital services, ensuring customer and business value.
- you can lead service design projects and provide engaging strategic consultancy to our clients
- you can design and facilitate workshops with users, customers, and colleagues
- you can map user insights and experiences to help shine a bright light on the challenges and opportunities of our clients
- you can translate research insights into memorable and differentiating user experiences
- you can examine user behaviour and translate these into personas, customer journeys and service blueprints.
What makes us curious
- you have at least 6+ years of experience from a similar, highly collaborative and adaptive environment
- you’re a confidant and solid client partner. Able to listen, advise and build strong relationships with our clients
- you have a curious mind, that is always up to date with trends and innovation
- you thrive in a creative, multilingual environment with lots of opportunities that is supportive, dynamic and encourages professional growth
We hope you’ll choose us
Because we offer:
- Manyhomes: A truly international work environment with the opportunity to work across teams and cultures + spend a week per year in one of our 14 offices (we pay for flights & accommodation)
- Trust: You decide when you want to collaborate with colleagues in the office and when you need some focused time at home
- If you do come to the office: A brand new office space with lots of room to be creative together and state-of-the-art equipment
- No design divas – at Manyone we value true collaboration and shared learning
- Tons of learning and development opportunities + a dedicated 1.000€ annual development budget and paid time off
- Tax-Free Benefits that cover mobility-, health- and many more budgets
- We understand the struggles parents might be facing in terms of childcare, that’s why we added 2 more child-sick days to the statuatory amount
Help us shape everything that’s next.
We are a strategy-design hybrid combining the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. Built to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution—a consultancy designed for today and tomorrow.
Our team of 300+ designers and strategists are on a fantastic journey to create a better future for businesses, people and the planet. We work with leading global companies such as Amazon, Novo Nordisk, Microsoft, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa, and many more from our eleven offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Visit manyone.com/way to learn more about who we are and the company we’re building.
Note that you can apply for this job in English or in German.