Hi! We are Manyone
A new breed that combines the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. We’re built to help businesses drive strategic change led by world-class execution at speed. A consultancy designed for tomorrow.
We’re a rapidly growing organization, with an ever-increasing international footprint. Our teams work from 14 offices in 12 countries. From London to Singapore, Denmark to Sao Paolo, Manyone is a global team of teams.
For our Frankfurt branch, we’re looking for you! A Designer Manager who wants to be part of a tightly-knit team working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver industry-shaping design and strategy solutions to businesses both in Germany and worldwide.
Do what you love
A Design Manager, as we’ll call you – makes projects come true. You’ll be managing projects and the relationship with clients while working closely with our project teams to create and deliver meaningful experiences.
- Build strong client relationships based on trust, results, and a relentless focus on quality in everything we do
- Ensure that the team delivers projects on time and target
- Work together with Manyone’s strategists and designers to offer valuable advice to clients about both existing and potential projects
- Partner with program owners / workstream leads to manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks, and challenges
- Identify and facilitate solutions to challenges, and provide support for onboarding, trainings, workshops, brainstorming sessions, documentation, communication, etc.
- Manage client stakeholders with administrative processes like procurement, invoicing, etc.
What makes us curious
- Proven project management skills including project scoping and planning, and setting the direction for a project team
- You have played an active role in business development with both new and existing clients
- A track record of delivering design projects within, for example, digital, UX and service design
- Experience with various project management tools
- At least five years’ experience from a similar, highly collaborative and adaptive environment where projects and challenges come in all shapes and sizes
- A positive approach and readiness to always help your colleagues
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbally and written.
We hope you choose us
Because we offer:
- Manyhomes: A truly international work environment with the opportunity to work across teams and cultures + spend a week per year in one of our 14 offices (we pay for flights & accommodation)
- Trust: You decide when you want to collaborate with colleagues in the office and when you need some focused time at home
- If you do come to the office: A brand new office space with lots of room to be creative together and state-of-the-art equipment
- No design divas – at Manyone we value true collaboration and shared learning
- Tons of learning and development opportunities + a dedicated 1.000€ annual development budget and paid time off
- Tax-Free Benefits that cover mobility-, health- and many more budgets
- We understand the struggles parents might be facing in terms of childcare, that’s why we added 2 more child-sick days to the statutory amount
Help us shape everything that’s next.
We are a strategy-design hybrid combining the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. Built to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution—a consultancy designed for today and tomorrow.
Our team of 300+ designers and strategists are on a fantastic journey to create a better future for businesses, people and the planet. We work with leading global companies such as Amazon, Novo Nordisk, Microsoft, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa, and many more from our eleven offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Visit manyone.com/way to learn more about who we are and the company we’re building.
Note that you can apply for this job in English or in German.