Hi! We are Manyone
A new breed that combines the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. We’re built to help businesses drive strategic change led by world-class execution at speed. A consultancy designed for tomorrow.
We’re a rapidly growing organization, with an ever-increasing international footprint. Our teams work from 14 offices in 12 countries. From London to Singapore, Denmark to Sao Paolo, Manyone is a global team of teams.
For our Frankfurt branch, we’re looking for you! A Senior Brand & Communications Designer who wants to be part of a tightly-knit team working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver industry-shaping design and strategy solutions to businesses both in Spain and worldwide.
Do what you love
As a Senior Brand & Communications Designer, you will be developing seamless and strategic brand guidelines with a focus on great customer experiences, and you will have a chance to show your passion for consistent and cohesive designs.
- You lead the brand design stages of a project, translating research insights into a memorable and holistic brand identity
- You scope, plan, and lead brand design projects and provide engaging strategic consultancy to our clients with a focus on the creative outputs
- You develop ideas and creative approaches with optimized aesthetics and a customized look and feel for brand campaigns
- You map and visualize marketing objectives into compelling creative assets for a range of markets, driving brand awareness, consideration, and conversion for our clients
- You prepare, coordinate and participate in a wide array of exciting research endeavours
- You are driven by the design of the entire innovation process, strategic brand conception, and the development of the value proposition based on clearly defined KPIs
What makes us curious
- You have at least 6+ years of experience in the development and implementation of brands
- You have a master graduate in business, design, research or other relevant educational background
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive to bring them to life
- A great communicator and workshop facilitator and a solid client partner, able to listen, advise and build strong relationships with our clients
- Hands-on when needed: Proficient in sketching, visualizing, prototyping and other brand design techniques like value proposition, journey mapping, service specification, blueprinting, testing, etc.
- Experience with brand design methods, implementation of market and competition analyzes and creation of business cases
- Knowledge in the development and evaluation of customer-related KPIs in the area of digital products
- You are always up to date and know the current trends and innovations in the industry and act as a creative impetus.
- In addition to an analytical thinking, you bring joy in dealing with people and their needs
We hope you choose us
Because we offer:
- Manyhomes: A truly international work environment with the opportunity to work across teams and cultures + spend a week per year in one of our 14 offices (we pay for flights & accommodation)
- Trust: You decide when you want to collaborate with colleagues in the office and when you need some focused time at home
- If you do come to the office: A brand new office space with lots of room to be creative together and state-of-the-art equipment
- No design divas – at Manyone we value true collaboration and shared learning
- Tons of learning and development opportunities + a dedicated 1.000€ annual development budget and paid time off
- Tax-Free Benefits that cover mobility-, health- and many more budgets
- We understand the struggles parents might be facing in terms of childcare, that’s why we added 2 more child-sick days to the statutory amount
Help us shape everything that’s next.
We are a strategy-design hybrid combining the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. Built to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution—a consultancy designed for today and tomorrow.
Our team of 300+ designers and strategists are on a fantastic journey to create a better future for businesses, people and the planet. We work with leading global companies such as Amazon, Novo Nordisk, Microsoft, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa, and many more from our eleven offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Visit manyone.com/way to learn more about who we are and the company we’re building.