Hi! We are Manyone
A new breed that combines the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. We’re built to help businesses drive strategic change led by world-class execution at speed. A consultancy designed for tomorrow.
We’re a rapidly growing organisation, with an ever-increasing international footprint. Our teams work from 13 offices in 11 countries. From London to Singapore, Denmark to Sao Paolo, Manyone is a global team of teams.
For our Frankfurt branch, we’re looking for you! A Senior UI/UX Designer who wants to be part of a tightly-knit team working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver industry-shaping design and strategy solutions to businesses both in Germany and worldwide.
Do what you love
As a Senior UI/UX Designer you are responsible for creating best-in-class user experiences and you will help provide strategic direction for all aspects of the user experience. This role works in partnership with strategy, service design and creative technology.
- You are part of an exciting journey in building a global hybrid strategic design consultancy and a new office in Germany
- You solve complex problems and create meaningful concepts for a fast-paced, changing world
- You develop user-centered strategies and concepts for applications, services and digital interfaces with a clear focus on the user
- You take into account business requirements and best practice design methods
- You work with relevant UI/UX design methods and you regularly involve the user and test our ideas with a wide variety of prototyping forms
- You have a good sense of visual design and creative skills
- You work in an interdisciplinary team and ensure the quality of the solution right up to the goal
- You design and moderate workshops with users, customers, colleagues and external experts, and you love presenting your solutions to clients
- You actively develop our UI/UX skills and contribute to internal skill improvement
What makes us curious
- You have at least 6+ years of experience in the conception and implementation of user-centered UI/UX projects and solutions in a comparable environment.
- You can easily master the interplay between business interests, user needs and technical restrictions.
- You think analytically, are solution-oriented and have a strategic approach.
- You insist on a data-based working method and attach great importance to user research and analytics.
- You are a team player and like to work interdisciplinary with your colleagues.
- You are always up to date and know the current trends and innovations in the industry and act as a creative impetus.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles in-depth experience with information architecture, user experience, usability and content strategy
- Fluent use of tools like Axure, Sketch, Adobe CC, Figma or Principle.
- Customer-oriented attitude, team spirit and communication skills
- Experience with user-centered design methods in research and solution development
- In addition to an analytical thinking, you bring joy in dealing with people and their needs
We hope you choose us
Because we offer:
- Manyhomes: A truly international work environment with the opportunity to work across teams and cultures + spend a week per year in one of our 13 offices (we pay flights & accommodation)
- Trust: You decide when you want to collaborate with colleagues in the office and when you need some focus time at home
- If you do come to the office: A brand new office space with lots of room to be creative together and state of the art equipment
- No design divas – at Manyone we value true collaboration and shared learning
- Tons of learning and development opportunities + a dedicated 1.000€ annual development budget & paid time off
- Tax-Free Benefits that cover mobility-, health- and many more budgets
- We understand the struggles parents might be facing in terms of childcare, that’s why we added 2 more child-sick days to the statuatory amount
Help us shape everything that’s next.
We are a strategy-design hybrid combining the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. Built to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution—a consultancy designed for today and tomorrow.
Our team of 250+ designers and strategists are on a fantastic journey to create a better future for businesses, people and planet. We work with leading global companies such as Amazon, Novo Nordisk, Microsoft, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa, and many more from our eleven offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Visit manyone.com/way to learn more about who we are and the company we’re building.
Note that you can apply for this job in English or in German.